The Staffing Resource Group
Contract position with the potential for direct hire.
M-Th: 3:30 p.m. 2:00 a.m
Responsible for overall activities related to manufacturing and packaging of potential and existing products. Operate and maintain small production equipment. Weigh, measure and check raw materials to assure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities. Maintain records and cleanliness in compliance with cGMP, SOP, and Safety protocols.
- Process products in strict compliance with cGMP and SOPs.
- Operate and maintain production equipment.
- Participate in all production activities, including manufacturing, packaging, punching, and pouching of products.
- Clean equipment and manufacturing room in compliance with established policies and regulatory requirements.
- Set up equipment for operation, labeling, patch and pouch inspection, and special packaging clinical studies.
- Assist with shipping, receiving and warehousing.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or technical training.
- At least two years of professional experience with knowledge of manufacturing process is required as related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized operator is essential with strong attention to detail as well.
- Majority of time spent standing, stooping and bending.
- Regularly required to lift and carry objects weighing up to fifty pounds.
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity required to operate machinery as necessary.