We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Agent to fill a position within our Warehouse department. This is a non-exempt position with an hourly rate between $10 to $12.00 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform warehouse activities to insure the smooth flow of cargo.
- Prioritize the warehouse work flow for both inbound and outbound cargo movements to insure customer and vendor satisfaction.
- Take a proactive approach at all times to minimize potential claims and maximize customer and vendor satisfaction.
- Maximize cooler capacity and efficiency.
- Promote a work environment where shifts work in conjunction to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Make sure you approach each file and customer as an opportunity to exceed expectations and build customer confidence.
- Make sure all work completed meets Commodity Forwarders quality standards and keep claims and damage to a minimum.
- 1 year warehouse experience
- Bi-Lingual preferred English and Spanish
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand on your feet for an 8-10 hour shift.
- Must be able to quickly get between warehouse and operations many times per hour.
- Complete freight forwarding forms and documents.
- Must be able to work 40-50 Hours per week and 5-6 days per week depending on season including weekend and holiday coverage.