Ref ID: 01130-#######555
Classification: Customer Service
Compensation: $12.00 to $13.00 hourly
OfficeTeam has an excellent opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Support Specialist. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business?
What you get to do every day as a Customer Support Specialist:
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls daily
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Review medication orders with patients including cost, insurance coverage, shipping options, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
If you are interested in this position please apply and send your resume to ...@officeteam.com
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Medical terminology knowledge OR working experience in pharma/medical practice
- Knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.