Operations Assistant Logistics
- Coordinate shipments including pick-ups, container fittings, etc.)
- Prepare shipping documentation (export and importation documentation).
- Ensure regulatory requirements with proper documentation and customs clearances.
- Resolve issues with ocean carriers, truckers, trace shipments, resolving any issues regarding shipping or billing discrepancies, communicate timely correspondence with offices and agents overseas (emails, phone).
- Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, forwarders, customers, agents overseas, in a timely manner.
- Dispatch pick-ups to authorized agents and drayage companies, shipping lines, trucking companies, clearing agents, warehouses, and all other parties involved in the shipment
- Collection and forwarding documentation to/from authorities and clients
- Knowledge of FMC rules and regulations
- Analytical and assertive
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- communication skills
- Team player
- MS-Office (Excel - Advance, Word)
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineer, Business Administration, International Business and etc.
- English: fluent