Arteza is revolutionizing the art supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. We offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal-oriented, results-driven Site Support Technician to join our exciting start-up in North Miami, FL. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match! Being in a startup environment, you will work side by side with intelligent, passionate, highly motivated entrepreneurs. We're looking for someone who has personality, passion, excitement and a drive to succeed!
- Maintain accurate and complete data for all hardware and software assets by Arteza. Including providing reports, identifying improvement opportunities, and collaborating with various teams to implement process enhancements
- Provide reports on hardware and software data accuracy including reports on asset deployment, reclamation, and data accuracy
- Assist with enforcing current state processes and policies
- Utilize asset data to assist with purchasing strategies and larger software/maintenance renewals
- Manage the computer refresh program by identifying needs, coordinating purchases
- Act as the liaison between IT and Procurement; reviewing and ensuring that all IT procurement requests are purchasing the from the approved catalog of items, all approvals are received where required, and providing timely updates to the customer
- Establish software compliance positions for our top products/vendors. Including collecting entitlements, installs, reclamations, and maintaining compliance positions
- Minimum of three years experience working as IT
- Operational experience performing asset data audits and data reconciliation
- Competency in creating and reviewing IT processes, policies, and reports
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and the ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- E-commerce experience and startup experience is a plus